martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Turn on and Turn Off

Hello friends!!! this day I writing about of the TURN ON and TURN OFF

Good TURN ON is used when we like something or for example:
  • TURN jessica ON when a man is good manners
  • Women who is romantic TURN richard ON
  • Women who Know how to dance TURN me ON
But TURN OFF is used when we don`t like something, for example:
  • TURN jessica OFF when your boyfriend is Arrogant
  • TURN jessica OFF when a person smells bad.
  • Women who smoke TURN me OFF

My vocabulary are the next:
  • Unfaithful=infiel
  • Jelous=Celos
  • Smells Bad=Mal olor
  • Good Manners=hablar bien
Good i hope that this can help you and hope your comments!!! tanks see you in class

1 comentario:

  1. Looks pretty good Juli Paz.

    You can improve some of your writing by using "It"

    It turns Jessica off when her boyfriend is arrogant.
    It turns Jessica off when a person smells bad.

    You can also use other phrases such as-
    It bothers me when...
    It drives me crazy when...
    I don't mind it when...

    That adds some variety and lessens the repetitiveness of your writing at this stage.

    Good job so far!

    -e

    ResponderEliminar